May 28, 2011

Weekly Wonder - Pie


Weeklywonder

Hey Monkeys,

It is time for the Weekly Wonder once again, last week Bananatastic asked us what our favorite filling in a pie is, which I thought was an amazing question, since everybody loves pie! Well, check out what Sonic4572 (Me) said about his favorite pie filling:

Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 9.24.01 AMWell, my favorite pie filling has to be 'Chocolate' since it was the first pie I have ever tasted. It instantly made me love pie, and it's one of my favorite snacks! Chocolate pie is also a
yummy pie to eat, and I eat it for Desert about 1-2 times a week! It's very delicious, and I love pie! You can taste chocolate pie sometime, it's delicious!


Wow, Thanks for choosing me Bananatastic, chocolate pie is truly delicious! This week Bananatastic wants to know If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why? (Yes! You can say crazy things like 'An Elephant' or 'A Giraffe') I can't wait to hear your awesome responses! Comment HERE with yours!

Best Bananas,
-Sonic4572

No comments:

Post a Comment