May 22, 2011

Weekly Wonder - Pirate Or Ninja


Weeklywonder

Hey Monkeys,

The Pirates VS Ninjas Party was yesterday, which was very awesome and it was hosted by mIany different moggers! Last week Bananatastic asked you whether you will be a pirate or ninja! Teddy2tie said:

Screen shot 2011-05-22 at 5.54.16 PMI think I will be able to come to the party and if I do I will be a ninja. Why? Because NINJAS are so awesome the can say vanish and they are gone I mean that's cool right? Anyway I am really looking forward to going and supporting the ninjas!





Nice, response Teddy2tie! I was at the ninja team too, but I think you are right, supporting and caring for the other team is also awesome! Great Job! This week the question is - 'What's your favorite kind of pie filling' Hehe, this is an awesome question! I can't wait to see the responses!

Best Bananas,
-Sonic4572

No comments:

Post a Comment