June 9, 2011

Special 'Furry Friend' Fan Art Friday Edition

Hey Monkeys,

SDC12721

This week MiniMonos has decided to make an awesome edition of Fan Art Friday - a special edition 'Furry Friend' Fan Art Friday!

Do you have any type of awesome pet, a cat or a dog? A kitten or a puppy? Bird, chincilla, tarantula? A snake, turtle maybe? Well, then this post is exactly for you! And, so is this Fan Art Friday!

Don't worry, if you don't own a pet... You can just send in a picture of a pet you want to have, or draw or make your own pet!



If you'd like to show your MiniMonos monkey friends your pets, or a pet you'd like to have, please send in your pictures to gwenw(at)minimonos(dot)com by tomorrow at the latest!

Wow, awesome! Luckily, I own two pets. One 7 Year Old CUTE Cat, and a 1 Month Old, ADORABLE Kitten! I will definitely send in my pictures of my awesome pet! I can't wait to see this Fan Art Friday!

Best Bananas,

-Sonic4572

No comments:

Post a Comment