January 3, 2011

Minimonos 2011 Bash Party Review

Hey monkeys,

WOW!!!! The Minimonos 2011 Bash was truly MONKEY-TASTIC! We sure started 2011 with a monkey-tastic blast and it was awesome! Not to know that it was ALSO MY FIRST party hosted by me,on Minimonos!

I want to thank Mattybon and Kash for also hosting the party with me! Unfortunately,Kash couldnt come to the party! Although,we still had a monkey-riffic blast! :D I even decided to take some pictures! I also want to thank all of the monkeys who took pictures and helped me out during the party! You monkeys rock!

Check out this video I made by putting together pictures of the party


I hope you like the video! You might also remember that I was having a raffle of every monkey who came! Well,I did have a raffle,one of the party hosters,Mattybon,randomly chose a monkey through a generator and the monkey was.....

Maeva

Wow,Congratulations! We had about 50-75 monkeys at the party and I just want to thank everyone for coming! Have a great 2011! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment